Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week Four, Thing Nine

I browsed through the lists of "best blogs" on Edublogs, and really liked this one

I also find it kind of amusing that when using the Google Blog Search with the term "library learning 2.0" the first link I find is this article, which I thought would provide a direct link to the site we have been using in this class, but instead, it takes me to http://schoollibrarylearning2.blogspot.com/ which looks only slightly different in layout from the classroomlearning2.blogspot blog that we have been working with (no avatar, for one).

Other than layout, these two blogs seem almost identical: the same person serves as a contact point for each, and I wonder why two such similar blogs exist, run by the same people. I prefer the layout to the classroomlearning blog, with the quick links on the right to each "thing", but it seems really redundant for the California School Library Association to maintain both tutorials instead of consolidating down into one.

1 comment: