Monday, November 2, 2009

Week Nine, Thing Twenty-Three

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I think my favorite discoveries during this program were wikis. I had been introduced to the idea of a sandbox wiki before, but the possible classroom applications really seem endless, and this experience made me start thinking about those options.
2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
My lifelong learning goals have expanded to include cutting edge technologies (such as the 2.0 options). Prior to this experience, I was solely focused on learning in the physical sense, through action and interaction, but these different 2.0 technologies can enhance that goal and are things I want to continue to learn and work with.
3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Honestly, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed blogging on an academic topic. Taking my MSLS online has been stressful for me, mainly because I have missed carrying on conversations with teachers and classmates, but blogging in this manner gave me a way to really reflect on my learning experience, and to see and respond to the experiences of my classmates.
4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I didn't have any difficulties with Classroom 2.0, and I really enjoyed this program.
5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? If so, check out Discovering Assistive Technology.
I think I would certainly make time to participate in something like this in the future.
6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote Classroom Learning 2.0 learning activities?
Unexpectedly easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment